500 Internal Server Error from iTunesConnect

I am not be able to submit new builds for any of the apps for TestFlight approval. After submit, iTunesConnectServer (23.41.186.64:443) comes back with 500 Internal Server Error (note: nothing is displayed on the screen and you have to enable chrome tools to see this message). This is happening to me since 9/13/2016. Does anyone else facing the same issue? I have already opned a ticket with Apple and it is taking its own course to fix this. Bit frustrating but have no option other than wait and follow ujp on my case. 😟

Replies

It is been a week and Apple is still not be able to troubleshoot my issue. I receive very generic email once per day stating we have been working or it has been escalated and all. I have prrovided all the permissions to them to reproduce the issue. This is the first time I have opened a ticket with Apple. Should it take this long to resolve the issue?

Having the same problem. I've also contacted to apple and waiting for response now. Please update topic if you would have some news.

Having the same problem as of Dec 16th 2016.

Hi all,

This may be a late response, but I had the same issue. I did a hard refresh on my browser (Command + R ), and the issue was resolved.

I confirm that this is browser specific problem. I cleaned browser history, restarted computer and safari and all is good.

cheers,

Recai