Storyboard crashed everytime i use a screen with higher resolution then 1080p

This might sound really wierd and it is.

Me and my team had a business trip and coded directly on our macbook pros with out hooking it up to a second screen.

Today when i connect my mac to two screens, the Main.Storyboard crashes. When troubleshooting we found that a later version of the project works fine and we looked what the difference was. The only difference was constraints so we went with it. When then adding constraints again, the main.storyboards crashes and brings xcode with it.

After 4 hours of constant troubleshooting we remove the screens and sits in a different room. The problem dissapeaers. Then we started to think, hmm maybe it was the screens.

Then we tested by hooking it back to the screen and it crashes again. Tested with only one screen connected with a hdmi cable. That worked great, no crash.

hmm.... then i tested with the other screen with thunderbolt... it crashes.

Was wondering that it maybe something to do with the screen so i tried 5 different screens in the office with thunderbolt. same crash all the time.

Then it hit me. It had nothing to do with connection to the screen. It was only that when the screens has a resolution of higher then 1080p it crashes.

Wow i mean that is really wierd. Tried with other screens that has thunderbolt and 1080p as maximum resolution and it works great.

Tried with latest XCode 8

Tried the project on 4 different macs and it crashes on all of them with a screen with resolution higher then 1080 p

Anyone experiencing the same issue?