Build stuck "processing" after submission. Apple-hosted in-app purchase content cannot be updated.

Since September 7th 2016, all builds I upload to iTunes Connect get stuck in a "processing" state (5 and counting). In addition, uploading updated content for Apple-hosted in-app purchases completes as expected, however iTunes Connect does not reflect the updated content. The previous content remains active and the "last upload date" does not update.

I have been on the phone with Apple support many times trying to figure this out, and have just now had it confirmed to me by a senior advisor that engineers are tracking a known bug that appears to be causing the processing issue. I was told they do not know what is causing it, but are working on it.

I'm making this post for others who might be in the same boat. I'm interested to know if others experience the in-app purchase content issues also.

Secondarily, I'm hoping an Apple representative will update us on this situation as it develops.

Thanks,

Alex

Replies

we've been in the same boat stuck "processing" since september 6th. we have 3 separate support tickets at this point but apple has been silent for 48 hours since telling us "we've escalated to engineering". 😠