Trends report Reporter.jar Error message

My Trend report fetch Reporter.jar was working yesterday.

But today it returned this:

<Error>

<Code>111</Code>

<Message>Network is available but cannot connect to application. Check your proxy and firewall settings and try again.</Message>

</Error>

Any ideas?

Replies

The next day, this error message went away, and Trends reports downloading started working again. Must have been a temporary issue somewhere.

I'm getting this now. Exact same thing...was working yesterday for me.

Heh...I connected to a different Wifi network....and was able to fetch the status...but it only worked a handful of times. Now on the 2nd network, I'm getting the same error back. I of course have not changed any firewall settings. Working with this tool in the last 2 days has been pretty frustrating.

I have experienced the same problems ..... worked on different network for a while and now has stopped again. Did you find and solution? This service is a complete disaster.

I didn't find any solution. I just waited and it started working again. Seems like there isn't much you can do other than that. Maybe file a bug report, but I didn't on this one.

Where you waiting days or hours?

Not working for me either, and I'm not behind a proxy. I think something is going on with the servers; the unofficial Python-based tool isn't working either.

It started working the next day.

Now it is not working for me again when trying to download a Payment & Financial Report (the get status command says the server is available). But when I try to download a report I'm getting "Network available, but cannot connect to app, check proxy & firewall settings."

Sales & Trends seems to be working...not finance. Last time I used my iPhone to set up a Personal hotspot & switched networks, but it seems the latest iOS update removed that Setting for me, so I can't set up a personal hotspot anymore.

Yesterday, I finally got a different error: "Invalid username/ password" error when trying to fetch a Finance report. I realized that the apple id/account I was using did not have access to Financial reports (only sales & trends), despite getVendorsAndRegions giving me vendors and regions, and status saying available.

So maybe the server was just giving back an incorrect error? No. I logged into an account that does have access to Finance reports. But I'm still getting the netowrk available firewall error for Finance reports. *sigh*