Logins not working in ios9

WWith iOS9. App Store does not work musts keeps asking for login over and over and over again same goes for yahoo through the mail app

Replies

> With iOS9. App Store does not work musts keeps asking for login over

> and over and over again same goes for yahoo through the mail app

You should file a bug about this.

<https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/>

Please post your bug number, just for the record.

Also, I've moved your question over to the Pre-Release > iOS 9 beta topic area, just in case someone else has seen this and has a workaround suggestion.

Share and Enjoy

--

Quinn "The Eskimo!"

Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

Same issue for yahoo mail. Any work arounds yet? iPad completely cannot access yahoo mail. Even deleted and tried to setup yahoo mail from scratch, but mail setup crashes when trying to setup new mail account. iPhone is able to send and receive yahoo mail, but I regularly receive a prompt that states it cannot access yahoo mail, go to settings and re-enter password.

Hoping beta 2 has some fixes in place for this one.

mpuzic - I had the opposite problem. Yahoo mail works fine on my iPad, but I was getting Yahoo mail password errors on my iPhone. Any attempt to fix the password or create a new Yahoo account on the iPhone would fail with a password error. I was able to work around the problem by adding the Yahoo account as an "other" account and using the manual Yahoo settings:

The incoming mail server name is imap.mail.yahoo.com

The outgoing mail server name is smtp.mail.yahoo.com

The incoming mail server port is 993

The outgoing mail server port is 465

Both mail server names require SSL.

So far, its working fine!