How do we submit Sticker Pack, Archive option is greyed out...

I don't know how to submit a sticker pack. The archive option is greyed out. Am I doing something wrong?

Accepted Reply

Make sure you have a generic device selected for the build option. I know having a simulator or personal device selected in the past has caused problems for this.

Replies

Make sure you have a generic device selected for the build option. I know having a simulator or personal device selected in the past has caused problems for this.

I always plug in an actual device. Good idea to give it one last test on your phone too =)

I did that, now when I go to Upload, it says No suitable application records found. So like a normal app I went and created an app id and distribution profile, but still same error. Any ideas?

I tried this but a device will not work to test sticker packs because it needs ios 10 which has not been released yet.

I'm at a loss here trying to submit a sticker pack because Itunes connect is not automatically recieving my provisioning profile, app ids etc...as xcode 8 is suppose to execute if you've choosen that preference.

This worked to begin archive and upload but then I recieved;

ITUNES STORE OPERATION FAILED.
No suitable apllication records were found. Verify your bundle identifier "name" is correct.

hey im having the same issue any updates? thx

Did you find a solution? I am having the same issue. I am not getting any error notifications, and already completed the app profile on iTunes Connect. Validate and Upload options are still greyed in Xcode, and I can't find a solution anywhere.

Check that the bundle ID is set in both the main app target and also the iMessage extension. I covered that in a free video tutorial here...

http://cartoonsmart.com/build-an-imessage-app-part-1-template-introduction-episode-37/

Around the 1:20 mark .

Having the same problem. I'm simply trying to submit an imessage sticker pack, no app and I can't do that. This is my very first time doing this so I'm at a complete loss. Talked to Apple Support and they were nice but no help.

Thanks, CartoonSmart.com! All my new archives were showing up with old version and build numbers. This solved it for me.