Cannot submit app for review after IDFA question. Keep getting the error "Your app information could not be saved" no matter what option is selected.

Cannot submit app for review after IDFA question. Keep getting the error "Your app information could not be saved. Try again.", no matter what option is selected.

Tried contacting them but Apple hasn't responded yet. Can anyone point me towards the right direction?

Replies

Same issue here, have contacted too...

Same here. Have tried contacting support, have sent them screenshots. Now they want a screencast. Feels rather like stalling. Were you able to resolve your issue? Our app is a new iMessage only app. Maybe that's what's causing the issue.

Mines not iMessage, only significant framework here is Healthkit. Yea no luck with support here either. Will call them tomorrow. Really didnt want to miss the iOS 10 release but looks like i will now 😟 not happy really.

Same issue, no significant changes in application. Only major change was having to supply new iPad images.

Tried all suggestions online, New Build, Remove and add build.

Web browser console shows the following error

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

Me too! Same issue here, have contacted too...

I also got the same error.

Has support responsed to anyone?

No.

I'm in contact with an 'Apple Senior Advisor' but he just doesn't seem to care. I'm mega stressed by this because today, just about every customer of mine is going to get an iOS update that the current version of my app does not work with. I am really disappointed with Apple's slow and inadequarte response to my situation

Edit: Issue now resolved for me, at long last!

Did you have to change anything?

no, i just retried with the exact same build and it worked fine. I had been in contact with Apple though so it could be something on their end

Still an issue 1 week on. Thanks Apple.

This day, Apple solve the problem - for me

If you are resubmitting (for example, after a previous rejection), it seems like this can be caused by adding additional in app purchases.

Our app binary was rejected, we uploaded a new one and while we were at it we added an additional in app purchase to the submission and some extra text to the app review information. All other in app purchases previously submitted remained "In Review" so we were literally just adding in another to the submission.

We got this same error when clicking submit (behind the scenes a 500 Internal Server Error verified using FireFox dev tools). We tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox on Mac and PC - all up-to-date. Same behaviour.

We tried removing the extra new in-app purchase (and cut down the extra review text a little) from the submission and it immediately went through without a hitch. YMMV, but worth checking.