"Unable to Download App" error

Today I deployed a new version of our company's app to the public app store. From our logs, I can tell a number of people have downloaded the new version.

However, when I go to download the new version from the app store, I get the following error:

Unable Download App

Everything seemed fine through the whole process, and then this. Anyone have any ideas about where to start with this? Provisioning profile? Certificate? Build settings?

Thanks!

Replies

We're having the same issue. I've called Apple dev support twice now. The second time I called they said they were aware of this issue and were working to fix it, but didn't have a timeframe.

This is not an issue with your app, it's an issue with the App Store. You might want to give them a call so they log another insance of this incident ocurring to try to get this escalated as quickly as possible...

update: we also called the app store, used up one of our free support issues with the call. they confirmed what you're saying - a problem with the app store, not our app. it's 10PM EST rite now problem has been going on for ~5 hours.

Hey all! Well, I feel a little better that I am not the only one here. I just got an update to my app approved 6 hours ago and I can't manage to download it on two iPhone devices. I hope they fix it ASAP and I am glad it's not a problem with my app! Best of luck to you two, A