Is anyone having troubles with Beta App Review?

My app has been sitting in 'In Beta Review' for 15 days now, and I've made contact with App Review to see what's going on - they say they are doing what they can to help, which I appreciate, but I'm not getting any feedback or indication that any cogs are turning.

I am wondering if anyone else has had similar problems, and if you had to take any actions to resolve it? As September looms I am beginning to get very anxious.

Thanks

Replies

I have the same problem. I contacted support and they told me that sometimes they "encounter unexpected circumstances that require additional time to complete a review"

It's been about 6 days for us now. Quite frustrating for us as well.

Do we know when is iOS 10 going to be released?

I though you weren't supposed to submit an app till the GM. Maybe they will hold it in the queue, but I'd imagine they make people wait to build with the GM for a reason. I think your most reliable bet is to self-reject it till the GM, and then submit it. From my experience, Apple does a great job of getting everything reviewed in time for the initial launch.

Well, it's good to know that it's not just me. Mine has been escalated, supposedly, 8 days ago. I don't know what could be wrong with it but they assure me they're working on it, which is good. I got the exact same 'unexpected circumstances' line.

I figured that it allowed me to upload and submit the build for beta review, so they must be allowing it considering they can disallow submissions from different versions of XCode, for example.

There is no self-reject button now. The 'Remove From Review' button disappeared once it entered the 'In Beta Review' status.

Thanks, that's pretty reassuring!