xcode crashed after submitting app to appstore

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue submitting the app I created to the App Store. I archived the app and everything was going fine until I clicked submit to appstore. About 10 seconds went by and then xcode crashed not allowing me to subit the app.

Please let me know if there is any thing I can do to fix this problem.

Respectfully,

Concerned App Developer

Accepted Reply

Since today.

But I found a (possible) solution.

Close Xcode but leave the organizer open. Then submit. Seems to be running though right now. (I hope it finishes soon)

Replies

We have the same problem.

Submission process starts. Soon as the App begins to upload to the App Store XCode terminates.

Hi squirrel,

Exactly, how long have you had this issue?

Since today.

But I found a (possible) solution.

Close Xcode but leave the organizer open. Then submit. Seems to be running though right now. (I hope it finishes soon)

Yes! It worked.

Hey, that worked!

It didn't work for me.😢

I think theyu mean close any open project you have in XCode and have the Oranizer as the only windows open. This worked for me.

I am having the same issue, started yesterday as well. What worked for me was exporting the IPA and submiting through Application Loader instead. You get an error at the end, but just hit next and the app has been successfully submitted despite the message

worked great! you saved my day!!!

The same problem for me, already a day!

I started also having this same problem yesterday. Following the suggestion of closing Xcode down but leaving Organizer open WORKED for me as well. Thanks for the work-around. Hopefully there is a longer-term fix soon, however, since closing Xcode down each time is a hassle.

I'm issuing the same problem. But I can't find a solution for the moment.

Been getting this all day too. Using the Application Loader app worked for me as the workaround.

You can try to use Appuploader, you can quickly help you submit IPA to the App Store, is an iOS upload aids