TestFlight invite not received

My team is helping test an app for a partner and we're having issues with one of the testflight invites never being received. We've provided the main Apple ID email (@gmail) and the alternative apple id (@me) and they've deleted and resent a dozen times. Checked junk mail, and everything, but still no invite showing up. The other invites seem to go through without problems (one is @gmail and one is @his).

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sabrina.two Down vote post of sabrina.two
46k views
  • Yes, we've been having the same problem for the last day or so. It seems that, regardless of the mail domain, no invite is sent to the user.

• We noticed this problem today when trying to configure a Developer account to an Admin account. I deleted and recreated the user, added new users, but no one is getting an email from TestFlight.

• We noticed the same issue today. Any solution

Add a Comment

Replies

We have the exact same problem, and actually have for some weeks now.

Testers get push notifications and can download the new beta releases, but that only works for existing testers. New testers cannot join, as they never get an invite email (external testers).

Exactly the same issue. Old tester can access new builds in TestFlight app and new users do not get inviatations.

I have just submitted bug via the bug reporter, guess you guys should do the same, so Apple becomes aware of this.

https://bugreport.apple.com

Exactly the same issue.

Good news! I've got an invite to my test mail box. It's not fo current buil, but for previuos one.

Yep got the exact same issue. Seems that you have to contact Apple support. Not very helpful when you need to solve this issue out of hours!

Same issue here. I submitted a bug report through the Apple Developer program.

23512008 TestFlight emails for some internal/external testers never received

is this solved? same problem here. existing user invited but not new users

We're getting the same issue.

Im also having the same issue. Would love some feedback on this ASAP

Hi all, Anyone else has received complaints from external users that they never received invites? I can see from the TestFlight console that certain users have been 'notified' but they insist they never received an invite. Is this a known issue? Are there any restrictions on what emails can be used in TestFlight? Thanks

I'm having the exact same issue. Apple, please help!

Same issue. Trying to invite 3 external testers. No invite emails are being received. Not in Junc folder. How do you report a bug to Apple? This is first time I have used this service.

I have posted on Apple Twitter bu have had no reply.

I have tried to report through the Bug reporter but that seems to be down at the moment as well, it just hangs. I have manged to make a report via the contact us/ Feedback & Concerns/ITC & Appstore Feedback. Perhaps if every does this we may get the issue looked at.

Does anyone know anywhere else to report this issue?

Same problem for the last month...

Same here all week

Incredibly inefficient