Xcode failed with exit code 1

I will start off by saying that I am very new to programming and xcode but I had this issue that no one could fix. Note: This is not my program but this is how the story begins: I close xcode then reopen it, run the program and it says build failed, I investigate and click the warning symbol, it shows me a line of text saying:

Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1 (screenshot below). I get on livechat, they advise me to delete xcode and reinstall it so I did. Because that didn't work they then said restart your computer, I did. They then said that it was because of the program I was using and that it was outdated and they told me to maybe find a newer program, I did (also didn't work). Now I am here, stuck, can't find a single answer related to my problem on the whole internet.

I investigated into the issue, it told me to go into a cirtian folder, in that folder was a single document with a cross on it, I opened it and it said "You can’t open the application “Pokemon WebSpoof” because PowerPC applications are no longer supported." I am stuck and need your help, and supprisingly many others are too, so please help out the comunity as there is no answer to it, thanks!

http://imgur.com/gallery/sJU9t