Xcode bot fails checkout

I'm upgrading my CI box to El Capitan and Server 5.

When the bot tries to checkout my repo it fails yielding an error such as :

Bot Issue for GhostNote appStore_dev Bot (build service error)

Integration #3 of GhostNote appStore_dev Bot

Open in Xcode: xcbot://(null)/botID/3159aaf58ba762d3b34fc451b6009b50/integrationID/3159aaf58ba762d3b34fc451b600fe32

Failed to stat file '/Library/Developer/XcodeServer/Integrations/Caches/3159aaf58ba762d3b34fc451b6009b50/Source/ghostnotes/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/GhostNote/Controllers/GNPreferencesController.h': File name too long (-4)

Introduced 2 integrations ago

But there is no directory structure in my repo that is that insane.

Is this a known issue? Any idea how to fix it?

Replies

Strangely enough, my project does not contain any file named "GNPreferencesController.h"