Consumable IAP rejected.

In my current application i am displaying songs in different sections & user can download it by purchasing it i have set common product id for inapp purchase & it's consumable because i can't set it non-consumable because app contains thousands of songs .

But Apple has rejected application saying you have to use non-consumable in app purchase but if i use it then it can be purchased once by user and then it will be restored for other songs.

Also i am showing popup to the users post login "You have purchased songs do you want to download?" post login as well as in My downloads section inside app.

please help me with your suggestions.

Replies

you need to do two things: ------1) create a system that allows a user to restore their purchase to other devices owned by the same user -----2) inform app review that you are using a consumable IAP to handle the multiple products but the user gets a restore able IAP through your mechanism in #1

ok i will do this and let you now.

Hi, I am in the same situation and has rejected (need to use non-consumable instand of consumable in app purchase for our songs )

Would you share the result ? That will be very helpful.