iPad Pro 9.7 Bottom Row of Apps Flash

When I move between home screen pages on my iPad Pro, the bottom row flashes weirdly. Everything works, just looks like it can refresh the screen properly.

Replies

Same here. The dock does strange things when in horizontal and the background changes in the dock.

Resetting home screen fixed it for me.

This happens to my iPad Air (1) wifi, too. Only happens in latest public beta (4), not previous ones

Yeah new thing on latest betas

I have the name on my new iPad. Bottom line apps have no darker background, and their icons "smear" and jiggle, and sometimes pulse unnervingly. As you said, the apps are fine.

I have an Air 2 iPad with beta 5 on it and the bottom row (docked?) icons are OK - it is the background that is distorted, twisted and flashing. I did not get earlier beta versions so I can't comment on this being new with 4 or 5.

As some other folks have noted in other postings, a reset fixed this for me. I did the "hold both buttons" form of reset and a couple of issues were magically resolved.

I'm seeing this on a 6s Plus. Springboard loses it's grey background and starts to glitch and flash. A reset resolves it but it comes back. Only observed in iOS Beta 5 for me,.

tthe reset fixed it for a few hours but it's back again on my iPad Pro 9.7