Game Center linked to wrong game profile

Hello,

I have run into an issue where a game I was playing on my IPhone for whatever reason had not synced with game center. With this unknown to me I then went to play the same game on my IPad (which had the game already loaded onto via ICloud) and found out I was starting from scratch. Now my game center account has the newly started profile of the game.

I have tried everything I can think of to sync the profile of the game I have on my IPhone with game center but to no avail. Only way I can play the profile is being signed out of game center. I have tried removing the game from game center and logging into the game and signing into game center via launching the game to try to sync but with no luck it just keeps reverting back to the newly formed profile.

All my other games on my IPhone and IPad are linked through game center. Is there an option I am missing to be able to delete a current profile of a said game synced with game center so that I can have it synced with the current game profile I am using on my IPhone. OR way to change the profile ID that game center uses to sync with? As the game provides a user ID for the profile.

Thank you,

Derek

Replies

I have the same problem. Did someone help you? What is the solution here?

Same issue, has there been a resolution?

Thanks,

I have a similar problem with War Robots. I created 2 ID´s for the game and I would like to delete one of them.

up ):

User-centric queries/comments such as this are perhaps best put to Apple's public community support forums, where Apple/AppleCare tends to monitor user comments, and/or Apple's twitter support account, vs. risking off-topic here in the dev forums, thanks and good luck.

https://support.apple.com/

User-centric queries/comments such as this are perhaps best put to Apple's public community support forums, where Apple/AppleCare tends to monitor user comments, and/or Apple's twitter support account, vs. risking off-topic here in the dev forums, thanks and good luck.

Recently Experienced the Same Issue. Was finally resolved after 13 Hours.
1st: Submitted Report of Problem with Photo Proof Attachment to Game App Developer.
2nd: Deleted Game App, DownLoaded Same Game App in the App Store Game Center Account. Still Signed In Wrong
Account.
3rd: Looked Up OnLine Help of this Issue. Was brought here to this Apple Community Forum.
4th: Selected Posted Link & Contacted Apple Chat Support and Reported Issue. Case was Escalated to Phone Support.
5th: Received Apple Phone Support Scheduled Call Back. Apparent that it's fault of the Game App no longer Signing in
Chosen Game Center Account. Advised to: 1. ReDelete Game App & ReDownLoad Game App using same Game Center
Account ID. Did so again, Problem repeated. 2 Leave a Review on Game App Page in App Store detailing the problem.
  1. Try Signing Out of Game Center Account in App Store, then ReSign in, Then ReDownLoad Game App, ReSign in with

Game Center Account again. If doesn't work, Fully Sign Out of Apple ID Account in General Settings, ReStart Device,
Then ReSign In both Apple ID & Game Center Accounts in General Settings, Return to App Store & ReDownLoad
Game App under Same Game Center Account ID.
6th: Did Advisement 3. Signed Out Own Game Center Account, Then Signed Out another Family Sharing Member's Game
Center Account in App Store, Then ReSigned in Own Game Center Account, ReDownLoaded Game App under Purchase
History, Game App LogIn, Successfully Signed in with Game Center Account Own ID...Finally! ♥ ^_^ ♥
Recently Experienced the Same Issue. Was finally resolved after 13 Hours.
1st: Submitted Report of Problem with Photo Proof Attachment to Game App Developer.
2nd: Deleted Game App, DownLoaded Same Game App in the App Store Game Center Account. Still Signed In Wrong
Account.
3rd: Looked Up OnLine Help of this Issue. Was brought here to this Apple Community Forum.
4th: Selected Posted Link & Contacted Apple Chat Support and Reported Issue. Case was Escalated to Phone Support.
5th: Received Apple Phone Support Scheduled Call Back. Apparent that it's fault of the Game App no longer Signing in
Chosen Game Center Account. Advised to: 1. ReDelete Game App & ReDownLoad Game App using same Game Center
Account ID. Did so again, Problem repeated. 2 Leave a Review on Game App Page in App Store detailing the problem.
  1. Try Signing Out of Game Center Account in App Store, then ReSign in, Then ReDownLoad Game App, ReSign in with

Game Center Account again. If doesn't work, Fully Sign Out of Apple ID Account in General Settings, ReStart Device,
Then ReSign In both Apple ID & Game Center Accounts in General Settings, Return to App Store & ReDownLoad
Game App under Same Game Center Account ID.
6th: Did Advisement 3. Signed Out Own Game Center Account, Then Signed Out another Family Sharing Member's Game
Center Account in App Store, Then ReSigned in Own Game Center Account, ReDownLoaded Game App under Purchase
History, Game App LogIn, Successfully Signed in with Game Center Account Own ID...Finally! ♥ ^_^ ♥