ApplepayJS : 500 server error on merchant validation?

Just me, or is it borked at the moment? First noticed about 12 hours ago

Accepted Reply

Working again now thanks

Replies

Working again now thanks

Hi NorfolkMustard,

I'm having the same problem, apple server gives me an internal 500 error, and doesn't say why.

I've already verified my domain and got the .p12 certificate from KeyChain. I'm also able to load the certificate and add it to the HTTP post request. On the server side I use c# for .NET. The payload looks like:

payload["merchantIdentifier"] = "merchant.com.myStore";

payload["domainName"] = "MyVerifiedDomainName";

payload["displayName"] = "myStoreName";

var response = client.UploadValues("https://apple-pay-gateway.apple.com/paymentservices/startSession", payload);

For the merchantIdentifier, I also tried reading it from certificate.Extensions["1.2.840.113635.100.6.32"], still no luck.

For now I can see the payment sheet but obviously it failed to get merchant session from apple server, do you have any ideas? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Hi. Have you hard coded that apple URL into your code?

Hi, problem solved, it's because the payload data is not in JSON format. Now I get the merchant validation work. But after calling session.completeMerchantValidation(merchantSession), the pay sheet disappear immediately and there's no finger print authorization showing on my phone. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Hi Jacky,

I'm also trying to implement Apple Pay on the web, but getting some issue with merchant validation (500 internal server error). So i think i need to create a web method or websservice for this. But I didn't understand what methods which I use. I'm using .Net C# for this. So can you please send me the code which you are using On the server side.

I'm looking forward for your kind help.

Thanks,