iOS 10 low volume on phone call

HI i am in a apple tester and I installed iOS 10 from the moment I installed the ios10 I have problems with low volume on the hearin ( not on the spiker)

Replies

I just started having the same issue after I did the latest beta upgrade... It just started happening to me on the 14A5322e . I didn't have the issue on any of the previous betas... I'm looking around for a fix. Might have to do a clean install.

Hi TNx I have the same version 14a5322a Please inform me if the clean version helps

For some reason my sound check was defaulted to on in iOS 10 DP 4. When I shut this off I almost blew my ear drums out (I had to have AC/DC turned up pretty loud..oops).

I'm having the same issue with regard to phone volume. Is there a fix yet? I'm having to put all calls on speaker.

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was a physical issue but it just started after ios10

I've the same problem too. with headset it's all ok, without headset volume is very low.

I've reported the bug to apple. Does anyone know if this issue is going to be taken in care by apple?

Same problem here. Hearin volume very low. Speakers seems somewhat lower, but better

I have the same problem after upgrading to ios 10 beta.

Same issue here.

Installed 10.1 today on my 6s, and I don't feel anything's been fixed.

Same problem and after iOS 10 upgrade. Have been looking for a solution for some time but couldn't find any fix.

If anyone knows a way to fix it, please advise.

Tks

Same issue here.

Installed 10.1.1 on my 6s, I'm having to put all calls on speaker