Xcode can't valid my app

I'm try valid my app before upload to app store. But xcode show error http://joxi.ru/LVm63ySxaRD72Z without any description. I see this error if my app weight more 20mb. This is wery strange. Where i can see valid log or may be more info why this operation can't be completed ?

Replies

I believe that means the issue is on the backend and out of your control - wait and try again later.

Validation and submission of my Mac App never worked for me in Xcode (7). Neither does Application Loader. Both always fail, without any useful error message. The only thing that works, for me, is altool:

cd /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application\ Loader.app/Contents/Frameworks/ITunesSoftwareService.framework/Versions/A/Support

./altool --validate-app ....

and then

./altool --upload-app

If you are getting a “Cannot proceed with delivery: an existing transporter instance is currently uploading this package” then delete the .token file in ~/.itmstransporter/UploadTokens

It seems to be poorly supported Java garbage, which for me initially failed with a

*** Error: Exception while launching iTunesTransporter: Transporter not found at path: /usr/local/itms/bin/iTMSTransporter. You should reinstall the application.

But you can resolve that by doing a

ln -s /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Application\ Loader.app/Contents/itms /usr/local/itms

Hope that helps.

We see this issue, too, on some apps. It works for an app of around 100mb (Logoist 2) where it fails with the exact same error for a 300mb app (MacFamilyTree). I think the issue started a little bit after Xcode 7 was released. Xcode 8 has this issue, too.

Application Loader is working for us.