Unlock With iPhone

Since upgrading to watchOS 3 Beta 4 and iOS 10 Beta 4, "Unlock With iPhone" no longer works. I'm prompted for the password on the watch,

I tried turning "Unlock With iPhone" off and back on, but when I attempt to turn it back on, I'm prompted to enter the password on the watch. When I do, the progress spinner appears for 15 seconds or so, and then the watch returns to the watchface, but "Unlock With iPhone" is still off.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Replies

Yep, same problem here. Also can no longer get watch to even semi-reliably unlock computers since the last update 😟

I have this problem too (can't auto-unlock watch, and watch stops unlocking computers). Find I can get both working again by rebooting the watch. But after I take it off at night, same problem again the next morning.

Yup.

I've suffered this exact same problem since the last iOS watch / iPhone update. I've un-paired / re-paired 3 times and that seems to help - until I place the watch in the charger overnight. Next morning, I have to manually unlock the watch and then go to the watch and manually connect.

I'm downloading the Watch Beta 5 and hope that helps.