Quick reply broken for anyone else in beta 4?

Quick reply from lock screen and unlocked phone does not work for me anymore. It freezes for about 7 seconds then opens a blank quick reply window with no name or message. Have to close it out, open the messages and reply inside thread. I even tried a DFU mode restore and same thing happens.

Replies

Apparently users on Macrumors and a few on Reddit are experiencing similar issues as this, so at least I'm not alone.

Same happening to me, Beta 3 was perfect.

Yeah beta 3 was good.

Some peope have temporary fixes for this issue like disabling 3D Touch

Yes I am seeing this too. Was ok on beta 3 now not working as expected on beta 4. Using 6 plus

Beta 4 *****!! I rely on replying from lock screen CONSTANTLY. THis problem started during Beta 3 for me. It works once or twice after a reboot but then stops again.

Trust me I understand the frustration. I rely on quick reply from both lock screen and in phone all the time and quick reply all together doesn't work for me. Even after a restart and disabling everything that's recommended nothing works. It's bull, I submitted a bug and 3 days later they closed it because it was a duplicate so hopefully fixed in an update next week.