Multiline UILabel and static UITableView

UPDATE: I co-joined the labels inside a stack view and recreated my constraints. Miraclously, multi-lining now works. However I'm still getting unresolved auto-layout issues in Xcode and also getting the warning during runtime. I've updated my post to reflect changes.

I'm making a static UITableView where every cell contains an image on the left side and two labels on the right side, one on top of the other, in the stack view. Those labels must be able to break into multiple lines depending on the width of the table cell.

The cells in the table are static, not dynamic.

What works: I was able to make the cells resize vertically by providing constraints for its contents. The labels now break into multiple lines when the table is narrow enough.

What doesn't: I'm getting the following runtime warning:

"Warning once only: Detected a case where constraints ambiguously suggest a height of zero for a tableview cell's content view. We're considering the collapse unintentional and using standard height instead."

This warning is due to that:

override func tableView(tableView: UITableView, heightForRowAtIndexPath indexPath: NSIndexPath) -> CGFloat {
     return UITableViewAutomaticDimension
}

If I remove this code the table cells will have hardcoded height and multiline UILabels will be truncated.

The question: How can I make this warning go away while keeping the functionality?