Console: if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction

[App] if we're in the real pre-commit handler we can't actually add any new fences due to CA restriction

Anyone know what this means? I'm getting it in my console when debugging a Messages app on device, after my MSMessagesAppViewController calls viewDidAppear() and all the other Messages framework console debug noise clears.

Xcode 8 beta 3. Not crashing though.

Replies

I got the same logs. Maybe it just kidding.👿

I get this when I rotate the device orientation. I'm trying to figure out what method is called when my appliciaton redisplays after a devie orienttion change.

My teammate had this error after synching some benign changes. I told her to clean the app and delete the message app out of the simulator. Then it worked after this.

I think she last built with Beta 2 and this was first time in Simulator with Beta 3.

I got this message after rotated the iPhone (10b3), so it has to be connected to device orientation. I don't use any device orientation code in the app but edited IB before.

i still get it in the GM seed of Xcode 8

is it some sort of late april fools joke ? 🙂

Same here

Same

Filed Rader #

I get it too, iPhone 6s, OpenGL ES 3.0 app, Same warning **twice** per rotation (between landscape left and landscape right, no resizing required).

Same here on Xcode Version 8.0 (8A218a) out from the store. Definitely related to orientation but I can't isolate what method call triggers it.

It happens right after rotation, Most likely a developers coment left out

I get the same error msg when I override: either of:

override func willRotate(to toInterfaceOrientation: UIInterfaceOrientation, duration: TimeInterval) {...

or

override func viewWillTransition(to size: CGSize, with coordinator: UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator) {

while running, I get this error msg when I rotate the device. The app works as expected.

Is there a way to stop this error / warning ?

I got it too. And it has no relation with method invoke. Cause even I created a new project with Single View template, and do no change in the ViewController.m, after run the app and rotate it, this log comes twice in the console.

I want to know how it comes and how can I make it disappear instead of disable the autoRotate.

Same happens to my after changing Table View - Row Height in storyboard

The same log mesages when changing device orientation. Any ideas why I get this message? Can it bring some UI bugs or issues?

I find the same issue only happened in the simulator when i rotate.How can i fix the log messages?