CloudKit with multiple database

I'm needing to know (but I don't have the accurate terms)

iPad A (with on and off again internet access) needs a copy of the database stored locally which the app/user interacts with

Apple TV (with a dedicated Internet access) can rely solely on the iCloud copy of the database

iPad B (with on and off again internet access) needs a copy of the database stored locally which the app/user interacts with

iPhone 1 (with 90% Internet access) needs a copy of the database stored locally but will mostly likely use the iCloud copy

All the devices basically share and need access to the data at all times connected or not, and then sync up when Internet enabled/connected

When the device iphone/ipad reconnects to the Internet the databases need to be synced

and work done on the Apple TV sent to the other devices and visa versa

work done on the iPad sent to the iCloud database to update the other devices

I would like/want to use a private database, but I'm not sure on this either ?

Questions::

(1) Can this be done ?

(2) What are the terms synchonized containers ? synchonized databases ?

(3) Any links to tutorials or information explaining what needs to be done

Thanks in advance

Replies

I have basically the same question, but would phrase it differently. From what I have read, you need to login to your iCloud account to access your private data base. I would phrase your question as "Is there a way to create new records in the private or for that matter public data base when there is no internet?" If not, how do you handle this situation?

Jim