bug in /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h

After installing El Capitan and Xcode 7 beta, I’ve been trying to rebuild my MacPorts installation from scratch following the Migration instructions at MacPorts. Everything went fine till I tried to build ImageMagick. More precisely, pango (an ImageMagick dependency) failed with the following errors:

In file included from <stdin>:6:
In file included from /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_x11_pango/pango/work/pango-1.36.8/pango/pangocoretext.h:28:
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h:24:
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:35:
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CoreGraphics.h:43:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h:15:1: error: '#pragma clang arc_cf_code_audited' was not ended within this file
In file included from <stdin>:6:
In file included from /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_x11_pango/pango/work/pango-1.36.8/pango/pangocoretext.h:28:
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Headers/Carbon.h:24:
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:35:
In file included from /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CoreGraphics.h:43:
/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h:17:1: error: '#pragma clang assume_nonnull' was not ended within this file

This seems to point to a bug in /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h. Has anybody else come across this bug? Any suggestions as to fixes/workarounds?

Replies

Given that El Capitan hasn't been released yet, this seems like the perfect opportunity to Report a Bug on this issue.

Was this ever formally reported?

This issue still persists under El Cap beta 2/Xcode 7 beta 2.

I also noticed this error, with the exact errors. Only in my case, the pango library was called as a dependency of wine. As for a solution, I haven't seen anything anywhere yet.

info:build /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h:15:1: error: '#pragma clang arc_cf_code_audited' was not ended within this file

:info:build /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Headers/CGDisplayStream.h:17:1: error: '#pragma clang assume_nonnull' was not ended within this file