Bank of America app crashes on load

When trying to launch the Bank Of America app version 6.6.10 on iOS 10 public beta release 1 on an iPhone 6s the app opens to the loading screen then immediately crashes. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. There is no software update. I have reset all settings and content and restored from an iCloud back up and same thing. Any other ideas?

Replies

If you need to deposit checks, try using the BoA app on an iPad; it still works. Otherwise just use BoA's online banking portal if you need to check your account balances or do bill pay.

On a related note, I received a teaser email from BoA last week about an incoming app update; I don't know if it's a brand new app or just a reskin of their current one, but they made it sound like it should be available soon. Hopefully it will solve the compatibility issues with iOS 10 on iPhone, but I wouldn't hold your breath since they won't officially support it until it's gone GM.

Just FYI, Bank of America released an update to their app yesterday. This new version is working fine with iOS 10.

I try to launch boa mobile application on my iPhone 12 Pro and I get an error. Please retry. I have had this error for at least six months now. Please help!!!