10.12 Developer Preview missing from Mac App Store "Purchased" section... ??

I managed to get everything upgraded/transferred and such to the new system, however when I logged in now, on both the old and new computers, the macOS 10.12 Developer Preview download is no longer available in the Purchased section... I did go into my account settings to see if it was hidden, but it shows no hidden apps there. Now I can't find a way to get back to the 10.12 download becuase if I use the link in the developer pages it tries to use the redemption code which, of course, has already been redeemed.

Any ideas?

Replies

Same here..

Since there is a public beta now, I enrolled within the public beta and got a new redeem code..

Yeah, I am reluctant to do that becuase the public beta has not followed the same release cycle as developer releases so I don't want to get locked into that. Oh well, if it happened to others it may be Apple reworking things... Maybe it will show up again. 🙂

I'm seeing the same thing. Or should I say I'm not seeing...

I have downloaded the installer once already and copied it onto a external drive, but it seems to have been currupt, and I need to re-download. 😟