How can I upload XCode 8 iOS10 builds for TestFlight?

We are in-house to beta testing our iOS 10 app using Test Flight. As of today, the app store will not accept uploads using XCode beta (we could upload using the beta at the end of June). How are we supposed to distribute iOS10 apps to testers using TestFilght if we cannot upload?

-Dan

Accepted Reply

iOS 10 beta 2 apps are not supported yet according to Apple "Apps built with the SDK for beta 2 of iOS 10, watchOS 3, and tvOS 10 are not yet supported." Which is odd. I hope they fix this soon.

Replies

iOS 10 beta 2 apps are not supported yet according to Apple "Apps built with the SDK for beta 2 of iOS 10, watchOS 3, and tvOS 10 are not yet supported." Which is odd. I hope they fix this soon.

Yes I saw this - after the fact. Very disappointed in Apple for this omission. We had already started using testflight for iOS10 beta testing. I hope the fix this soon.

Yeah, I went a few weeks between test flight builds and suddenly it stopped working for me, too. Support suggested I submit a bug, but I haven't gotten to it. Have you filed a radar?

try it again. Apple is regularly updating Xcode and Testflight. When a new Xcode Beta is out, it usually takes a few days for the Testflight team support the new version. Since yesterday Xcode 8 Beta 6 is supported.