"choose a wireless network" pops up

Anyone else seen the behvaior that the "choose an wireless network" popup/list to show up every time you use an app that needs network access, EVEN if you are already on an wifi network?

Even if you discard the poup, or if you choose the wireless network (again), it will poup one every 10 seconds prompting you to choose/join an available wifi network.

This happened after i upgraaded to IOS 10b2 (i had ios 10b1 before that).

Iphone 6s.

I have not tried to reboot phone yet, mostly interested to know if anyone else have the same issue or not.

Replies

Yes - same issue. Had to turn off wi-fi completely. Pop-up kept coming even when already on a network.

It went away after i rebooted the phone.

Now it behaves as it should.

I think i got the problem after i accessed an public wifi (hotel wifi) that required login details (login popup page).

But, a restart sems to solve the issue and i have not seen it since then.

Indeed the problem started today, strangely after 2 days of installing the beta.

After reading your post and rebooting it disappeared...

Thanks

Had the same issue with constant (every 5-7sec) pop ups. After turning off "ask to join network" without rebooting my phone it got more frequent. I just rebooted and it fixed the issue, so far, and haven't had a pop up since signing in, and replying to this post.