Unable to install stickers pack on device

I can't manage to install stickers pack on device. Xcode keeps tell me that it "[...] failed to provision this target. Please file a bug report at and include the Update Signing report from the Report navigator." Everything is fine for regular apps. Anybody there to help me?

The errors:

Automatic provisioning failed:  Xcode failed to provision this target. Please file a bug report at  and include the Update Signing report from the Report navigator.
Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: com.benjamincrozat.***.StickerPackExtension" doesn't include signing certificate "iPhone Developer: Benjamin Crozat (***)".
Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: com.benjamincrozat.***.StickerPackExtension" doesn't include the currently selected device "BenjPhone 6s". Code signing is required for product type 'App Extension' in SDK 'iOS 10.0'</pre>

Edit: Ok so I finally did it by bundling it to the app I'm working on. Will do it as a temporary fix, but of course if anybody knows the solution, he's still welcome!

Replies

You should do what the failure is telling you: file a bug report and include the requested information. Please post the bug number here when you have it. Thanks!