Damned Keyboards

I am really woundering why on both of my iMac´s (21,5 and 27 Retina) all around 20 to 30 minutes the mouse and keyboard get lost in Blutooth.
First the mouse, seconds later the keyboard, 20 seconds later back again. Of course I did everything against (reset DRAM, Blutooth reset etc etc.) - nothing worked.

But really hard is, that the good old big keyboard with the cable is also not working - on both iMac´s. After a restart it is not working, then I have toreset everything at the iMacs and then - hopefully - it worked again. Boring. So I have to use the blutotth ones - which I absolutely don´t like....why:

Most boring is the layout and typing on the new bluetooth keyboard. I am writing in stronger speed as I know how to do 10 fingers - but it hurts in the fingers because the contact is too hard - not as smotth as it is on the cable one.

Also the layout is too small, sometimes I do not get the @ in the first step because OPTION is too small. So I really do not understand why Jonny Ive is doing that damned keyboard. Design before function! Would never happend under Steve Jobs!

Why is apple not bringing a big keyboard with blutooth? I wait for that since years! Just easy - and please not with this keys as the new keyboard has.

Now I have to change to Logitech - hopefully I find some Apple style and layouted Keyboards. My fingers hurt too much with this damned keys.