Watch stuck on Apple logo after watchOS 2 beta update

Hi,

I installed watchOS 2 beta on my Apple Watch. It worked fine for the first few days (with the expected bugs). The only major bug I was experiencing as that each time I turned off my phone my Apple Watch rebooted and got stuck on the Apple logo until I unpaired it and force restarted it. This happened several times, until one time it rebooted and the unparing and restarting did nothng. Now no matter what I do my Watch wont go past the Apple logo and it is no longer paired with my phone.

Any suggestions in what I sould do? I know it is not possible to downgrade, but right now I just want to get my watch to a working condition. Any help would be aprreciated.

Thanks.

Replies

Hold both side buttons for aapprox 10-15 seconds and this should reboot to the Apple logo screen.

I tried this several times, but the watch just reboots and again gets stuck on the Apple logo. I have requested mail-in service from Apple a my watch is in a non-working state and it seems I can not do anything to fix it.

Thanks for your help.

I have the same issue, waiting for Apple to send me a shipping box.

Thx. 4 helping

I solved the very same problem for me like described here:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/17876#17876

Same here. Force rebooted the watch many times, sometime it gets stuck on 25%, sometime 0%. Any suggestions?

I can't reach passcode point.

Try to reset your watch my erasing all of the datas from iwatch without using iphone!

1. push the power button to see power off switch.

2. Force touch the power off button to reset iwatch.

3. Pair the iwatch with iphone but set as a new iwatch! (Do not restore previous backup since backup data may occur same problem after pairing with your iphone!)

4. When you are finished with all above steps that I told you, then you do not have to worry or stressed about the issue that you just saw before.

If no passcode is set you can try force touch at any other time after forcing a reboot. Repeat trying while the watch starts until the reset to factory appears. Set up as new watch then.

2. Force touch the power off button to reset iwatch.

When i get inside and i force touch the "Power off" button nothing happen, the view is scaled but no contextual menu comes up.

I've noticed that I can't get to the point to enter in my passcode. It goes straight to updating. I've hard rebooted several times/ Do you, or anyone else have a suggestion? Also, is there a way to turn off Auto-Update??

Same prob!

Same Problem did any one solved it ??

Some people have had luck following the instructions in this thread, towards the bottom where the guy explains he holds down a force touch whilst re-booting the watch - https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/7326

I have the same problem.

I made sure both the Watch and the phone are registered in Developer Portal.

Upgraded the phone to 9.0 beta 2. Paired the watch (1.0.1 at the time) and followed all the steps and upgraded the watch to 2.0.

After reboot I saw in the Apple Watch app in iPhone, the version is 2.0.

The Watch is now stcuk at the screen that has the dial. I have rebooted so many times (hard reboot), and tried to use force geture with no avail.

When I reboot the watch, sometimes it makes the ding sound, it briefly shows the Watch face and I can start interacting with it but it won't last more than 2 seconds. Then the dial screen comes up and gets stuck in there. Sometimes it gets stuck at one tick, sometimes it goes as far as 25%.

I tried all differnet approaches mentioned in the forum. Nothing has worked so far. The phone is now unpaired with the watch.

Is there anything else I can possibly try?