iOS 10 network login screen cannot enter info

I'm at WWDC, using iOS 10 on my iPad Pro (12.9"). It was working great, but now when I try to connect to my hotel's WIFI, I have an issue. As I connect to their WIFI, the usual web view pops up so I can enter the information necessary for them to grant me access to the internet. Whenever I tap on a text box in this webview, the webview immediately dismisses and I'm kicked off of the network. All before the iOS keyboard even appears.

I'm able to complete the WIFI process just fine on my iPhone, which is still on iOS 9, so it does seem to be an issue with iOS 10.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Accepted Reply

Ok apparently the solution was to just complain about the problem in these developer forums. As soon as I went back and tried it again (at least the 10th time by now), it worked. Go figure...

Replies

Ok apparently the solution was to just complain about the problem in these developer forums. As soon as I went back and tried it again (at least the 10th time by now), it worked. Go figure...

I am having exactly the same problem. Every hotel with a pop up login page, I tap to enter the details and the page closes instantly. I have tried multiple times to enter my details but the same thing keeps happening and I have had the problem at multiple hotels.

Had the same problem this week while traveling. I will file a bug and post the radar # here. Btw the workaround was to click on the submit button first before filling the info, usually.

Radar #