iTunes Connect - Sales and Trends Bug

Hello,

since a few days ( i guess since the developer.apple.com Website was down during WWDC ) my

Sales and Trends are not working in iTunes Connect on the Website and also not in the App ( the App just crashes when i click to the Overview of 2 Weeks or more)

Well, it's extrem annoying.

What do do?

Is there any way to fix that, or is that an Problem at the Apple - Servers?

When i click on Sales and Trends in iTunes Connect it's just saying:

"An unexpected Error occurred. If the Problem consists, contact us"

And it's consisting.

I can't provide more Details on this because I dont have more Information.

I hope you can help me.

Best Regards!

Replies

I am having the same problem now, it was working yesterday.

When i click on Sales and Trends in iTunes Connect it's just saying:

"An unexpected Error occurred. If the Problem consists, contact us"

sam problem

Is anybody here who can help us?

Its working on firefox, so i deleted the cookies on the itunes connect homepage, and now its working again.

right click on the address bar, there you see cookies, click on that end then delete them all.

I have the same problem. I cannot access the sales & trends section since the 18th of June. Please help.

Same here.

And no, deleting all cookies from apple.com does not fix this.

Having a similar problem

"There isn't any data for the selected period or filter." along with an endless loading loop.

yes there is supposed to be data

Same here. I contacted also support both via email and phone but they were not able to help in any way.

I tried all, accessing with different browsers, from different machines even for different IP. It doesn't work.

The point is for other accounts it works, so it's a problem related ONLY to some accounts and not to all.

For that accounts (the one not working) using different roles is useless. No one works. Everything is useless so it seems clearly an Apple problem on the server side and the better part is that who answer to the phone says "it's strange" and no one there knows about it.

I'm having the same issue. Sales and trends not loading, just a spinning disc.

Hello there,

sales and trend reports shown 0 unites installed, only subscribed unites appears on my page. I do not know what should do to fix this issu?

I was having this issue for 2 weeks, but it is not the first time so every day I kept thinking "tomorrow they will fix it". Today I found that if you open the javascript console on Safari (Web Inspector) and refresh "Sales and Trends" then it loads properly.

Sales and Trends doesn't respond now!