Missing privileges for cloudkit dashboard

I am new to os x development and cloudkit technology. I created an app and enabled iCloud and cloudkit.

But, i couldn't access the cloudkit dashboard. Receiving an alert saying that i don't have the permissions and i have to contact the administrator.

I am the sole developer of the team (Team agent).

I don't know where I am going wrong

Replies

I am having the exact same issue, both with my personal account and with the account at work. I've double-checked every instruction, my container ids match, etc. When I go to the "Certificates, Ids, Profiles" area I can see the new iCloud containers, but I can't configure them because I can't get into the Dashboard. I have created new apps with new App Ids on both accounts.

Both accounts are Individual accounts, and I can confirm that I am listed as Agent on both.

I'm also trying to set up CloudKit for my app today and am getting the same result. I seem to have everything configured correctly, but see the same error message when loggin in in Safari.

i habe the same issue since today, have any one have any suggestion, is this CloudKit error?

Just filed a bug with Apple. This is my first attempt to use iCloud & CloudKit, so I wasn't sure if it was just me, but it seems as if this is a bug on Apple's end.

Same issue here. I've also filed a bug report with Apple.

It's a shame this is hitting now with WWDC happening this week.

I think it is fixed! Whoever fixed it, thank you!

Looks like you need to create the assoications from your app first then it will propigate the dashboard portal. After adding the various containers in cloudkit, under capabilites in Xcode. Everything seems to be working.

https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2014/208/

-nael

I am having this issue and it is really frustrating.