Problems installing macOS 10.12 on a second computer

This is obviously a redemption code problem. Everyone who's install "stalled" is saying sign out, sign back in and click "continue unfinished downloads" YES that works if it is the FIRST download of macOS. But that is NOT the same problem the rest of us are complaining about when we say "it shows up in PURCHASED and the word DOWNLOAD is black and ready to go" This people (me included) are trying to install it on a second device!

I installed in on my oldest computer first - 2009 iMAC. No problem. Install fast and runs really fast. YEAH. The problem starts when you try to install it on a second device. That;s what all this yapping is about.

Signing out and signing back in only works if this is your first attempt to download! If you are trying to download this on a second device this will NOT work - BE ADVISED!: This is nothing any of you have done. This is an Apple issue and theyre not commenting on it (the old "head in the sand" technique is in full throttle mode on this one). Each person on here MUST file a bug report. If you do not do this it looks like it happened to one person only - each of you MUST file a bug report to get Apple to take this seriously.

All the tricks that normally worked in the past with other beta OS X won't work so dont waste your time and get frustrated too. File a bug report. If they get enough of them THEN they'll take it seriously

The problem is bvery simple: you get one redeem code and it only works once. DONE Thats it. Until they unlock the code for multiple attempts no one will be downloading it twice - guaranteed. OK? So go file your bug report so we can get this fixed!!

Replies

So why not once it is downloaded and located in the Applications Folder, just copy the download prior to running the install somewhere else and then you can use it on as many devices as you want. Problem solved!