Spinner while submitting a Mac app

I created a new Mac application in iTunes Connect, built an app in Xcode, verified it (ok) and uploaded it from the Organizer tab (no problems). But:

1. The icon never populated. As I understand it, iTC should get the icon from the app bundle
  2. When I go to the Prerelease tab, the build sometimes (but not always) has a yellow "!" next to the build number. (The build has the correct icon next to it incidentally.)
  3. When I click the build number, I get a full-screen spinner that never seems to go anywhere. I tried this in both Safari and Chrome with the same result.

This is the first time I've tried to submit a Mac app so this could well be a user error. That said, the sporadic appearance of the warning icon and the endless spinner leads me to suspect that ether iTC or my build are somehow suspect.

Any hints at getting to the bottom of this?

Thanks,

Stephen

Replies

After seeing feedback on Twitter I conculuded that I'd likely done nothing wrong and figured I may as well submit the app and see what happens.

And what happens is... the app icon appears!

The warning is still there. Maybe there's a problem that they'll tell me about during review. And the spinner thing still happens. I think that has to be an iTC bug; it shouldn't do that even if I messed up.

I'll try to update when it gets to review with whatever happens.