Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10

Been testing iOS 10 for a few hours and noticed Facebook keeps crashing. Anyone else?

Please not i reported this to Facebook. And i only bring this upt to start s disscusion, as a Developer its intresting to find out what is going wrong. As developing my own apps i would not like to fall into the same type of hole. I'm sure FB will have it fixed in no time as they will be working with IOS10. All the people posting about using as a daily phone, it is not, i use it for work to test our Apps and how the interract with others. Like we use Facebook logins and other Facebbok related stuff for ios

Replies

only when i want to post a Photo on Facebook, tha app crashes... but this must be fixed by Facebook, not Apple

That's not Apple's fault. You should contact Facebook instead and inform them. But I think, they have already recognized the issue

Runs fine with no crash so far on my 6S

Also seeing this on the 6s+ but looks like its not on the Apple side. Facebook will most need to make some update to the app and roll out new version of the app. Deleting and reinstalling does not fix the issue.

report a bug to facebook

https://www.facebook.com/help/326603310765065/

I agree, I too have the same problem

Yep same here . Sometimes I can read a fair few posts.... Other times the crash is almost immediate. Hopefully Facebook will address before too long

keep cool... It's the first beta release of iOS10. Also Facebook will work on the development for their apps.

And I'm sure that they will fix the issue before the public beta of iOS10 will be released.

That's the reason for a beta release... For developers.

me too. I have to sign in through safari

The Facebook app is crashing for me too.

It takes a second or two and load few post , but at the next moment it crashes.

Same here, my app crashes everytime I try to write on wall or post a photo.

Uninstall it, reboot your phone and install it back. That's solved the problem to me and for the moment i have to FB crashes. I cross the fingers...

Yeh same issue... Most of apps getting crash after few sec

yeah same thing ,, i guess that Because apps didn't support ios 10 -- not yet

I'm also on IOS 10 and the Facebook application keeps crashing every time I open the app!