App Store Redemption Code doesn't work

Apple Store says: The item is no longer available.

Any idea?

Accepted Reply

This issue now is fixed. I can download with China App Store.

Replies

no sorry, but i have the same problem :/

Glad to know that I am not alone. I filed an issue in bugreport.apple.com.

I redemmbed the code on my Macbook and it downloaded the installed fine. On my iMac it shows up in Purchased but when I hit download nothing happens.

this is the exact problem i am having, downloaded perfectly on my macbook pro but can't seem to download on my air

Change to the U.S. App Store, and login with an U.S. Apple ID, then you'll download the Install App for macOS 10.12 successfully.

Already in the US App Store logged out and logged back in. Nothing. Still hanging up.

The backend is being pummeled - be patient, keep trying/wait 'till later & good luck.

It seems like this redemption code could only be used in the US Mac App Store(as for now), and due to the high pressure that backend is now facing, to download this beta version could be really hard.

Its possibly due to, that its designed to work on ios 9. Not 10 untill it had been updated to be compatiable if its a 3 party app

Same issue here. Code already redeemed. Downloaded fine on my Macbook... download shows up in purchases when on my iMac but when the download button is clicked nothing happens. I've let it sit for over an hour to see if it even starts. Nothing. Logged out, logged in, quit app, rebooted... nothing works.

Same for me. First download perfect AND FAST TOO! All other attempts on other computers? Stuck in spinning wheel from ****" mode.

Signed out and back in - didn't work

Through out cache folders and rebooted - didn't work

Tried clicking finish downloads - told me all downloads for this user has been downloaded

Are we only getting to download it once and that's it?

Why didn't they warn us? I would have waited for my laptop and done it on that. Instead I did it forst on the only computer not doing anything at the time - my 2009 iMac! And although it's working flawlessly (that's good I guess), it's on the wrong computer for the type of testing we need to do.

UGH!

I'm having the same issue. No way that I can see to reissue a redemption code, too.

This issue now is fixed. I can download with China App Store.

I solved it by using my other Apple ID to redeem a new code