App Store not downloading macOS Sierra

I just renewed my Membership on Apples Dev Site, and now I'm trying to update to macOS Sierra - went to the Dev Download Site, redeemed my Download Code via the Download Button and started to download the Update, but had to disconnect my Internet-Cable. But now (of course, after reconnecting the Cable) the download isn't working anymore. I tried to restart my Computer, removed all Caches, even resetted my NVRAM, but I'm still stuck on that:

PS: I am in El Capitan Beta 15G12a

Accepted Reply

Opening App store and clicking download then selecting 'Check for unfinished downloads...' from the store menu fixed it for me.

😁

Replies

Sorry, it didn't upload the picture, so I'll add a dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ye5dz6wd9vuxz8h/Bildschirmfoto%202016-06-13%20um%2023.22.22.png?dl=0

Yeah, same here. The download started, got most of the way though it and then got a message it couldn't be downloaded. Tried to redownload through the App Store it's been a spinning Icon for well over an hour now.

I redemmbed the code on my Macbook and it downloaded the installed fine. On my iMac it shows up in Purchased but when I hit download nothing happens.

Same here too.

I'm so glad that i am actually not the only one with this problem 🙂

phew...

It's okay, I'm on 10.11 build 15F34 and it's not downloading for me either.

Opening App store and clicking download then selecting 'Check for unfinished downloads...' from the store menu fixed it for me.

😁

I'm unable to download it too. Apple Support says try again on a later day

This fixed it for me too. Thanks so much!

Unfortunaetley that didn't work for me.

Unable to restore or restart failed 10.12 download.

Initial attempt failed due to a lack of disk space.

Made space by removing old xcode 7 and restarted machine.

Enabled all App Store logging and debug menu. Recently accepted new developers terms at developer.apple.com thinking this may be a barrier. Still no joy.

Just received auto updates to Pages and Numbers through App Store, so it's working, my account is signed in.

Sorry I cant offer more assistence. The download unfinished downloads did not work for me, although oddly it did begin downloading the dead and burried iPhoto app??

Hmmmm

After enabling the Debug Menu in App Store and enabling logging level 3 for XML, Headers and JS I've seen this message: -

message = "This product is not available in the [?] Store.";

okButtonString = OK;

}

Jun 13 19:01:51 MBP13 com.apple.CommerceKit.TransactionService[846]: Logged "Response_downloadProduct"

Jun 13 19:01:51 MBP13 com.apple.CommerceKit.TransactionService[846]: Logged "ResponseBody_downloadProduct"

Jun 13 19:01:51 MBP13 com.apple.CommerceKit.TransactionService[846]: StorePurchaseBatchOperation: Retrying re-download purchase for com.apple.InstallAssistant.OSX12Seed1 with authentication after error (null)

I'm pretty certain the beta download has been pulled temporarily.

Thank you work for me 🙂

I had a broken download on my Macbook at the office..... had to leave to go home. When I got home it was at 1gb, and I was able to pause, then resume and get it successfully. No dice at all on my iMac. Fortunately, before I kicked off the install on my Macbook, I copied the installer off to another spot so I can move it over.

Weird, Im sure theyll work it out.

Same exact issue here 😟 Hope this is fixed soon, I've been itching to get my hands on it.