why kodi is not longer working after 2 weeks on my apple tv4

I have been running Kodi on my apple tv4 without any problems up until last week when it suddenly did not work any more. any idea of what i did wrong in first place? do i have to do same changes on Xcode settings ? Any help would be much appreciated since i'm new on this. thank you all in advance.

Replies

im having the same issues, but people say its because apple doesnt want people making and using apps wtih their services (xcode,ios app signer) so what happens is when u send in kodi to apple tv, a virus is sent with it to disable it after a certail period of time. Ive head the fix for this would be u must ue an apple developer account and not just a free created apple id, these developer accounts allow u to create apps (kodi) and deliver it to your apple tv with no disabling virus after a cerain time...Aplle develepor accouns are 99$ a year tho

Labeling this a virus seems a bit strong.

As noted, a paid Individual Developer account is required if you want to legitimately develop and test apps. And given that this enables access to Apple's worldwide app store ecosystem, it seems only fair. It's unreasonable to expect a free ride otherwise.

hello,

i voud like instal kodi my apple tv4 et same problem code not good i pay 99€ developer way not wurk?

I'm having the same issues myselp!!!