Ipv6 app rejected

I'm not able to simulate the ipv6 error, I followed all the script: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1, and did the test, "Test for IPv6 DNS64 / NAT64 Compatibility Regularly" and my application worked perfectly.

I am using the structure of the Amazon Server,

Another very important question, you guys sure you are testing our application in a network with IPV6 Supporting IPv6 DNS64 / NAT64 Networks? You guys can access the site from amazon.com that same test environment?

We are days trying to simulate the error that occurs when you do the test but the only logical explanation would be that the test environment that you guys are using is not correct, you guys are in a ipv6 only network without supporte the DNS64 / NAT64, as stated on the site apple (Learn how to Ensure compatibility by reading Supporting IPv6 DNS64 / NAT64 Networks)

I await answers

Gabriel.

Replies

Any chance you can share the exact wording of the rejection?

>You guys can access the site from amazon.com that same test environment?

App Review isn't here - you should use the Resolution Center to communicate.

I am having the same issue. Something is very wrong with their test environment.

I am having the same issue.

Apps are reviewed on an IPv6 network. Please ensure that your app supports IPv6 networks, as IPv6 compatibility is required.

i am used NSURLSession Method, and got complete responce IPv6 Network.

They have approved my app without any changes so I think they have realized the problem.

Good info, thanks for the followup.