iOS 9.3.3 wifi problems

I Updated today my iPhone 6 and iPad Pro to iOS 9.3.3 public beta 1 and I am experiencing a fluctuating connection to my home Wifi. If I click on the network name it connects and works for a few seconds, and then disconnects. After repeated attempts, the device asks for the wifi password again, but the situation persists. As a background I am using the eero router pack with 3 devices. Anybody else experiencing this?

Replies

I was experiencing the problem of wifi disconnecting from iphone although i was 3m away from the router but the problem got solved when i made my iPhone forget the password and connect again although from a wifi speed of 200mbit/s to a wireless speed of 40mbit/sec.

I think this has something to do with the beta because on my iPad pro running stable 9.3.2 the connection still was of 200mbit/sec

Try disconnecting from network and back again

Hope this helped you

One issue I have found is this (For me at least) has to be repeated everytime the device is restarted.

Yep, same issue. Installed 9.3.3 on both my iPhone6s Plus and iPad mini. Both having problems with wifi just 5 feet from my router. iPad mini has finally accessed wifi at 110+ mbps but phone still has not accessed wifi. It "sees" it but doesn't lock on to it. Have turned wifi on/off on phone and and turned both devices off/on but only the mini seems able to access wifi. MacBook Pro is fine.

Just check iPad Pro (running 9.3.2). Also not on wife though it too "sees" our home network. Just not accessing it.

I updated to 9.3.3 beta 3 and I am having issues with wifi as well. Specifically with the 5 ghz connections. 2.4 ghz seems to be unaffected. My wife has the same phone as I which is an iPhone 6. She has the latest public non beta release and she has no issues with the 5 ghz band. My iPad mini is on 9.3.3 beta 2 and also sees no problems with the 5 ghz band. I think beta 3 needs some work in fixing this.