Can't upload app to store

I submitted an app update for review but during the review I realised I hadn't fixed one of the bugs on my todo list (slapped wrists all round, I know). I withdrew the version from review and since then have been unable to send the fixed bundle to the store. When I try to upload the app, Xcode gets stuck on "Sending API usage to iTunes Connect...". Eventually it times out with "This action could not be completed. Try again".

I've tried using Application Loader, but that won't let me sign in with my usual credentials. There are similar posts to this saying that the solution is to just view the details of the accounts in Xcode and everything magically works after that, but sadly not in this case.

I'm running Xcode 7.3.1 in OSX 10.11.4. Anyone had the same problem and been able to fix it...?

Accepted Reply

I ended up having to revoke all the profiles in the Developer Portal. That's fixed it. Presumably it was corrupted when the review was aborted.....

Replies

I ended up having to revoke all the profiles in the Developer Portal. That's fixed it. Presumably it was corrupted when the review was aborted.....