How to change developer name on AppStore?

Hello. I need a help. Our company has company developer account. We submitted first application, and when we submitted next, it has the same developer name which first on AppStore. How can I change this name? Thanks.

Replies

LLC:

iOS Dev Center / Enrollment - Support

Can I enroll as an individual and have my company appear as the seller on the App Store?

Yes. No. To convert your iOS Developer Program membership from an individual to a company, please contact us. You can make this change only if you are the founder/co-founder of the company. As part of the conversion process, you may be asked to submit business documents to verify your company's identity.

-=-

Edited since originally posted to reflect change in verbiage from Apple clarifying that there can be no change for an individual. The enrollee must be a company.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

So if Chase wants to do something with their iOS app, you're telling me Jamie Dimon needs to get involved? This structure and requirement is silly... CEOs and higher ups delegate roles... they do not get themselves involved and cannot be bothered with Apple and app store requirements.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of dsgw Down vote reply of dsgw