Debugging Watch Extension Crash

So, Ive launched an app on the store recently. But I've had the odd few users, (maybe 5% of users) complain of a launch crash on the WatchKit extension app so that they are unable to ever use it. I also know the following:

• They have all tried uninstalling both the watch and iPhone app to try and fix the problem with no luck
  • The app uses health kit, but I have added guards incase no samples are returned and not much other execution happens on launch
  • I can see some of the crashes in the xCode organiser window which has been shared back to me from their devices
  • When I open the crashes in the project, it give me no more information, no clue on where the execution in the code was during the crash

I think symbolising it could help but I have no idea how to do this on Apple Watch, and I have no other idea how to debug this crash. On the iPhone I have in the passed used instruments, object zombies etc... but this won't help me for a crash through organiser that i have never experienced personally. Any suggestions? Many Many Thanks