Re-ocurring Console Errors

I'm wondering if someone could please identify the following errors that are appearing on a reasonably frequent basis in the Console panel. I am running OSX 10.11.4 on a MacPro (late 2013) , 3.5 GHz 6 core Intel Xeon E5 Processor

a) What is the meaning of the error "Safari: tcp_connection_tls_session_error_callback_imp 9 __tcp_connection_tls_session_callback_write_block_invoke.434 error 32"

b) What is the meaning of the error "Safari: tcp_connection_tls_session_error_callback_imp 13 __tcp_connection_tls_session_callback_write_block_invoke.434 error 22"

c) What is the meaning of the error "Safari: tcp_connection_destination_handle_tls_close_notify 11 closing socket due to TLS CLOSE_NOTIFY alert"

d) What is the meaning of the error "Safari: tcp_connection_destination_handle_tls_close_notify 8 closing socket due to TLS CLOSE_NOTIFY alert"

e) What is the meaning of the error "kernel: jnl: disk2s2: flushing fs disk buffer returned 0x5" I have read that it may be an issue of journalling not been compatible with older external harddrives, ie. my LaCie mobile harddrive, that dates from 2006

f) In regard to errors mentioned above in a), b), c) and d) they only seem to appear when running Apple developed applications, such as spotlight, Addressbook, Safari and do not appear when thoird party applications are running

Any help from the deveoper community would be greatly appreciated; many thanks.

Paul