Stuck in "(Processing)"

My submissions to iTunes Connect are stuck in the processing stage under "Activity". I resubmitted a new build and it too is stuck in processing. Any one else?

Replies

Processing about 24 hours now on a build.

I uploaded a build for a different product that finished processing in about 10 hours. Then I tried a second build for the first product, still processing, neither have come through.

The build upload process has been a disaster for years and worse for the last year or so. Fortunately I've seen all this before so the fact it still works poorly just seems normal. The problem is that sometimes it really is better to just upload yet another build because I've several times seen builds never finish processing while subsequent builds do finish.

Been stuck for about 5 hours now, it has never taken this long. Tried switching builds and flat out uploading another one and still nothing. Kind of irritating.

Taking hours here as well, for several apps. Normally only takes a few minutes, so something is up.

1 of my 2 apps completed processing after many hours. One is still processing - perhaps because it no longer supports Watch OS1 or perhaps because of the current delays in the system.

File a bug report with Apple - it shouldn't take longer than a few minutes.

I uploaded 4 different builds (only difference build number) yesterday in hopes that one of them will "come through".

And it worked - this morning builds 6 and 7 were done. Builds 5, 8, and 9 are still "processing".

Note that these are all identical apart from the build number.

So the bottom line is, iTunes Connect is buggy and slow. The only way to improve it is to send bug reports to Apple.

Not sure I can recommend simply uploading multiple builds - if the problem is that Apple's servers are overwhelmed, then uploading even more builds will make the problem worse... but maybe it's something else... I find it bizarre that they aren't even processed in order

I have exactly the same problem. I uploaded three new builds yesterday (all exactly the same). But they all still have the status 'Processing'. Do anyone got a solution for this yet?

Same with me. 4 builds of the same app stuck in processing mode. Tried all solutions, not including symbols but still the same. Itunes connect is a mess, and the whole apple review scheme is a nighmare compared to the competitors but ios is a great market and we need to accept all this at the end of the day we all make much more money from this market than from the others. If you find any solution please post it here. Thanks

Okay, three of my build has now changed the status to "Error: There was an error importing this build"

Do anyone knows what to do? 🙂

I'm in the same boat. Let's hope apple has a fix for this.

I have sent them an e-mail now. I'll be looking forward to an answer.

same issue here

Same issue here.

Stuart

Did you check your spam folder in email? More often than not, the build doesn't complete

because of some issue found during upload or processing and an email is sent. In my

case they almost always wind up in my spam folder.

I'm stuck processing too. Submitted an update last night.

There is nothing in the spam folder.