5 Replies
      Latest reply on Nov 27, 2019 2:39 PM by hausplay0
      photoboy Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Sorry if this is neeby question: What does this pending agreement mean in my itune connect account, it seems to be keeping my app off the store?

How can i fix it?

• Re: pending agreement
          KMT Level 9 Level 9 (15,245 points)

Check both the Member Center/Your Account/Legal Agreements _and_ iTunes Connect/Agreements, Tax & Banking.

-=-

...see if any need requesting/accepting/agreeing. If so, request/accept/agree as needed by clicking on any of those words.

photoboy Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

i found this:

Master Agreements

Our records indicate that your program membership(s) have expired. To re-enter into the iOS and OS X programs, please access the relevant Developer Member Center.

Transfer Agreements

Once an app transfer has been requested, the recipient's Team Agent has 60 days from the day initiated to accept the request. Contracts that have not been accepted within 60 days will be canceled. App transfers can take up to two business days to complete, depending on an export compliance review.

You have no Transfer Agreements.

KMT Level 9 Level 9 (15,245 points)

>Our records indicate that your program membership(s) have expired.

There you go.

You have no current developer account.

To 'fix' the issue of being prevented to put your app in the store you first need to renew your Individual Developer Account. That can take time, and once complete, there my be other agreements still pending, so be sure to re-check.

hausplay0 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Buenas tardes

en dónde puedo pagar la membresía para subir una aplicacion móvil a apple?