"Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time." when enrolling

Whenever I try to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, I get redirected to an error page saying:

Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time.

on it. I have tried lots of things - different browsers, signing out/back in, clearing cookies, etc. and nothing works. And yes, I have tried enrolling at other times. 😁

• Soo i have found the solution, you need to go into your apple id and change you age, you can do this from your Iphone > settings > your name > personal information > date of birth. After that clear cache and browsing data on your browser and voila.

Upvote pls.

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

Looks like you have to be 18+ 😟

Benefits and Resources

Sign in with Apple IDIndividualOrganizationEnterprise Program
Xcode Developer Tools
Xcode Beta Releases
Developer Forums
Bug Reporter
Test on Device
Beta OS Releases
Advanced App Capabilities
App Store Distribution
In-house App Distribution
Safari Extensions
Developer ID
Technical Support Incidents
Team Management
TestFlight Beta Testing
App Analytics
CostFree99 USD*99 USD*299 USD**
Requirement13+18+DUNS NumberDUNS Number

* The Apple Developer Program is 99 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.
** The Apple Developer Enterprise Program is 299 USD per membership year or in local currency where available.

• and just to add-on to this, if you are looking for installing beta software (public releases) you can go to Apple Beta Software Program and this is where you can download beta releases of operating systems. I made the mistake of going to the Apple Developer to find beta operating systems but it wasn't there...😓👉👈

Add a Comment

Replies

i have the same problem,how to solve it?

Same problem here, im about to get frustrated

You have to be 18 or older in order to enroll.

How old are you? I am under 18 and getting the same message. I think it may be because of this.

I called apple, and this is indeed the case.

i'm 18 still and have a sam eproblem

In the user agreement it states 13 years of age or older.

No you don't. The agreement says you have to be at least 13 years of age.

I am having the same problem, is there a solutions yet?

Please someone update me as soon as we can enroll for the developer program.

same problem.....just got fed up with iOS developer .......***......

Same problem as everyone else... It's so annoying!

I figured it out. It is the 18 years thing, since I am under 18 and I tried mine it didn't work. However, when I tried my mom's it worked perfectly.

If you look down at the bottom of the screen before you click enroll now you will see some fineprint.

It reads:

"The Apple Developer Program is 99 USD per membership year or in local currency where avaliable. For more details, see our enrollment support page" https://developer.apple.com/support/enrollment/

This could be a reason why some of them aren't working. I am not sure because I haven't tried it yet but it is a plausible complication.

~ mr_blacklight_

Does this help clear things up?

• If you're under 13, you have to have your parents register as a developer and work under their name.
  • If you're between 13 and 18, you can become a registered developer, but you cannot access any of the premium features (beta software, code signing, technical support, etc) because you're not of the "legal age of majority (at least 18 years of age in many countries)."
  • If you're over 18, you can enroll in the premium Apple Developer Program.